Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Telling time, MAN STYLE!

The other day I looked down at my wrist to see what time it was and to my own surprise, I realised I wasn't wearing a watch. It could have been that I was at a karate lesson with Chuck Norris where no jewellery or watches were allowed, but I digress. You need a watch. REAL MEN need a watch. Of course different occasions require different watches, but the real question is which watch is a good 'all-rounder' for a MAN. I present you this:


   

Made of STAINLESS STEEL and LEATHER, this is THE WATCH for a MAN. It seems to have a low surface area for glass, which of course is ideal if you're wrestling with a crocodile or alligator, depending on your continent. 


WARNING: The band is thick and leathery; NOT TO BE WORN to a business meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment